As a motorcyclist you always consider the freedoms and the dangers, as motorcycle accidents are one of the most deadly types of vehicular injuries.
After a motorbike accident resulting in injury, you and your family fall victim to the recklessness of someone else. To make matters worse, dealing with the legal aftermath can be very difficult and frustrating to navigate on your own. That is when it is time to call a local personal injury lawyer to help you through it.
Protect Your Rights as a Motorcyclist
The steps you take immediately following a motorcycle accident and injury can determine the outcome of your case. To bring you some peace of mind, here are a few Do’s and Don’ts from our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys:
- Do take or obtain pictures of the incident and any injuries
- Do get the contact information of the other driver and any witnesses
- Do see a doctor and receive necessary treatment for any injuries
- Don’t talk to anybody who is not a police officer, law official, or your personal injury lawyer
- Don’t sign anything from either party’s insurance company
- Don’t admit fault or suggest you know what caused the accident
Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney to Represent You?
The time following a motorbike crash is chaotic. Without a motorcycle accident lawyer to evaluate the situation and take the necessary steps, you can be left trying to handle the entire event yourself. This results in your claim being diminished or denied. To avoid feeling completely lost, you can seek out the proper help and legal support by requesting a free auto injury case evaluation.
Contact Attorney Frank D. Penney
It is important to know what to do to protect yourself and your loved ones. Because selecting the right motorcycle injury attorney is an important decision, you should choose someone who is experienced, aggressive and dedicated to fighting for the compensation you deserve. We have handled thousands of auto injury cases with a high rate of success. Contact Roseville personal injury lawyer Frank D. Penney.